Other pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

Decision

Okay, as I said in my last post, I was contemplating on going to this party my friend had invited me to which happens to be tonight.

Now, as I also said, I don't have any money. So I asked my parents a few minutes ago to loan me some and of course the whole conversation of, "Why don't you get a job? You can't live off our money for the rest of your life." came up and so, they gave me just enough to by some beer or cider, but I guess that will do.

And so I am now getting ready for this party while waiting for my friend to contact me. Which is taking quite a while... I just hope she didn't leave without me. Because I have no idea where the party is. So I guess I'll just have to wait.

I suppose this will be my first and last post of the day, so I bid ye all a good night.

Adieu.

5 comments:

poups said...

hope friends will call you to tell you where party is !

Much Poopies! said...

sharing da luv!

Cool-Beans said...

Have fun

Mika Saint said...

If you die, I'm having your Xbox.

Duckiemeaw said...

lol ha ha he didn die!