Other pages

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Another Post that Includes Some Things

So, it's been a few days since my last post. That was because I have had nothing to say recently. Since my last post on Saturday, I have spent my time lying in bed with my 'amazing' laptop, playing games and listening to music. Truthfully, nothing interesting has happened or is happening (I just thought I would post to let you all know that I'm not dead yet). Although earlier, I found out that next Tuesday, I will be out working with Stephen for a couple of days in Dublin. Luckily he's going to be paying me because I'll be needing some money if I want to go to Eirtakon this year. So hopefully everything works out.

Recently, I have been wanting to continue work on the dating simulation that I've been creating, but every time I am about to start, I lose all motivation. Whenever I look at the many lines of code I have already written, I just feel tired. I am at a complete stand still with my project and need something to encourage me like playing more dating sims.

I am also getting quite excited. It's one more month until the Fall/Autumn anime releases are out! I am really looking forward to it.
For more information on the new releases look at this: Fall/Autumn Releases

I guess that is all I have to say for now.

Saraba da.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Any details on that sim game you're working on?
Showing some almost-daily love for your blog.
You know what I mean.;)
http://thecrispyguy.blogspot.com/