Other pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Creative Writing

Edit:
And so at exactly 9p.m. I begin work on my short story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I decided that I would begin writing a short story to pass the time. Although, I have no idea where to begin with it.

What kind of story should I write?
How will I make it interesting?
What writing style should I use?
What names can I use for the characters?
How long should I make it? Should I just write as much as I feel or should I have a set limitation on the length?
How will I begin creating a storyline without any ideas?

And so forth. I'll guess I'll have to start brainstorming if I want to move forward.

If you're interested in this piece of writing, then go to the "Creative" page and keep checking up on it. I will be updating it as I go along.

I hope those of you who do read it, enjoy my work.

Also, for those who are interested, S-Fox is also writing a short story. So check it out sometime.

Addio.

No comments: