Other pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Fall/Autumn Anime Releases

Well, it's been about 2 hours since my last post and I thought I would just tell you all about the Fall/Autumn anime releases that have caught my eye.

First of all is
Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai (The World Only God Knows)
I, personally, am quite excited about this anime. Being a huge fan of the manga, I was quite excited when I found out a few months ago. I just hope Takahara Ayumi is in it. <3


To Aru Majustu no Index 2 (A Certain Magical Index)
The first series was amazing, along with the side story, 'To Aru Kagaku no Railgun'. I have high expectations of this anime, let's just hope it lives up to them.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (My Little Sister can’t be this Cute)
I can't wait to watch this series, simply because of the imouto-moe factor. Little sisters are the best!


Bakuman
Yet another anime adaption of a manga that I am a fan of. Although, due to the nature and storyline of the manga, I'm not sure how good the anime will be. Let's hope for the best.

Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)
Now this, is the one I'm looking forward too the most. Lots of killing, blood and gore accompanied by a cute girl and good story.

How can you say no to such a cute and innocent face?

Gasai Yuno <3




Well that's all of this seasons releases that interested me.

Saraba da.

No comments: