Other pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Advertisements

Well, as you can see, I decided to place some ads on my blog using the Google AdSense service.

Really, I thought I would earn myself some pocket change while I sit around doing nothing, which doesn't seem too bad, if I do say so myself.

Although, I'm not too sure how it really works... Do you earn money through clicks or do you earn money just by having the ads sitting around gathering dust? Either way, I wouldn't know because I never bothered reading the instructions or what, there was too much text...

Well, no matter. I just hope to have some spending money rather than sponging of parents and while we're making wishes I might as well throw another one out there; I wish to have a job in the near future.
-Claps hands together and bows to the Gods-

Well that's that. 
Mata ai masho

1 comment:

Mika Saint said...

Well, you DON'T see advertisements if you're called Saint Fox. x_X On any blogs. I clicked on one via a secret awesome imageboard (derp) and there were none.
I think it's just my shitty lucky LOL
As for how they work - They work by clicks.
There are threads on that SUPER SECRET IMAGEBOARD where you can post your link and people will follow your blog and click your links if you do the same.
I was going to, but as you already know, I have problems...